young lust

we're going to break the barriors every now and then on this show. I don't believe there's another person behind this, I. All that exists is Skylar. Today Skylar looks back on the circles I'm placed on the show and the general insult to my intellect. Sequence pattern into madness use the christie cummings character or the other fucking thing this Sarah Neufeld thing. One I don't like and one I never met but that's really not the point. So they know exactly what they'll get me to say so they put me in a sort of loop. That's your last shot, which is my favorite. This is very much like Manna-hatta. Except I think the mistake was I stopped writing those diaries. Anyhow, they get me into a loop and I simply do the same fucking rant/get bitter and complain. New dialogue is fantastic but for a great portion of the show I'm ranting to nothing, it's the fucking letter N. Everything else in this show: I want my fucking club. Okay but I need to learn to master the show. Also to never depend on them for anything. The same voice that tells me I have no shot also attempts to take away my hope. Self love is the true preservation of this world. This is how Ive made it through life this is how I'll make it through this show. Christie cummings forced into the show and dreams and I'm supposed to react. The entirety of the show has been to see my freak out the fascination is that I enjoy it, anyhow Ive never understood why I'm supposed freak or take this girl seriously as a character, basically they've made it so her name will forever be associated with being addicted to my cock, as though it has an essential phermone, to the point that she spent a year begging me to date her. And that's the permis of the show. That's funny, what they do otherwise is irritant.

I hate mentioning people I don't like in this show. Fortunately I've found freedom in releasing the bonds of a never ending Butch Vig commentary. Or adding such to my Tragic Kingdom: Oi To the World season of series 2.

We're going in loops. I've learned from the last time we did this.
Hail Eros goddess of Discordia.
It was in my Neon Bible video series.
It's the permis for the rest of my life.

<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals