the letter N

very much like the letter N the puppet that speaks on this show holds the same semiretarded voice. Everything is ohh and a psychological manipulation on my emotional state. Part of this diary for me is a record of my own status in the levels of the show. Emotions are enforced with noises, discouragement is judged: it's fascinating to learn what succeed and what doesn't. A study in how we got to this point and the unsucessful portions of series 1. Oddly I wish my cum stood in my dick until it was ready. I ponder, do you know all of this shit ahead of time or am I exposing it to you. Like a sequel to Manna-hatta like Neo-Williamsburg; (or the hole beneath the bridge, ego plays). Essentially these are the moments that make me appreciate this show. If I was to invent a show, this would be it. Fucked up and twisted fucking Williamsburg running man. Atleast this season.
Fascinating, on the creation of season Tragic Kingdom: Oi to the World they placed the difficulty level of Silver Tiles to hell.


<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals