Strange reflection

I don't understand many of the phrases they keep throwing at me. It's strange I awaken into this body as Skylar as I am and I don't understand many of the phrase they keep throwing at me. I have memories of another person but I don't understand why they keep yelling through these catch phrase all these words, bitter and confusing. I don't get it I find it fascinating but I'm unsure sometimes why they speak this way. It should be a year ago however I do have map to follow and a different haircut, dryface and a strange bug bite or face punch. It feels as though the world awaits a breakdown as I'm some reincarnated antihero come to save Williamsburg while getting paid for saving North Korea through my green Gavitotas platform from soph midsummer class.

<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals