Kids are United

I'm still figuring out exactly how this works, I'm decently sure because of the status of my religion from the beginning I was supposed to use this to my advantage. That it was what I'd said to Hughes about the Einstein quote on the combination of religion and science being an essential that started this. Or perhaps the Char Cornell moment where I had said 'my life as a T.V. show would be a great fucking show' combined with the quote to Sarah Ritch after a night of watching Wonder Showzen where I'd said 'that's like the world inside my head. I feel like I just left home'. Some combination of that and my ability to stand through 2223A and suddenly to decide to stop talking that created this show. So in this instance, where you're watching me use meditation to attempt to control my brainwaves/looking over the focus factor compared to what they're using, I believe I'm bringing everything together.
Part of the importance of this level of Silver Tiles is taking into consideration in all of this what works and what doesn't. Also, creating the art work I wish to through all of this, because revenue from royalties will be essential.
Although all things considered, if I get the club that'll be a matter of revenue too. However, in order to create the amazing mass set ups I wish to create for my club I'm going to need some revenue generating machine, some left overs beyond the DVDs of this show. Something like a series, something like everything I have.
Or, if I don't get the club (ala - if they're not going to just buy it for me b/c I'm on this fucking sci-fi nightmare of a T.V. show) I'm going to need books/works out art tied in to generate revenue as a basis for my work towards purchasing the club.
And most importantly, I will always need money as revenue royalties to have rent in N.Y.C.
Or atleast that was a part of the basis of my work. I'm taking into consideration how I was simplified into different segements of people in the beginning of this show. Or atleast the beginning of series 1.
Take into consideration my interest for women somehow was segmented in the interest of revenue, the artists and the businessman were seperated. Where I'd always believed the two exists together.
Then, they set them up to create some clash.
So, looking in the overall, it's taking into consideration my attempts to use the brainwave altering system of the show and somewhat finding a way to use this to my advantage as I believe this was originally intended to. As I believe in the beginning of the show they'd assumed I was already using this spirituality on a constant matter and that I wouldn't hide it because others were watching me, or because I'd assumed that had machines to make a fool of me. Because, it was through this that they were able to create the 'Sophomoric Dreams' period of time, allowing me to characterize myself.
It's somewhat painful, it's somewhat harmful and it's somewhat helpful. It creates the show.
However, I have no idea of the exactness of the show from the outside. Ala - I don't know what I look like, so I just have to work with what works inside the show, use to my advantage what happens and communicate to the people I want to communicate directly to.
For instance, I just caught that wiping around the face item that they'd made. It's a Pavlov matter.
So in rating how this has worked so far:
The meditation has worked decently. I'm going to rate myself on this one with a C+.
It's not bad but it's also a matter of taking into consideration how they break down my concentration.
It's also the matter of taking into consideration how I truly feel about everything down to Carmen and how they have her do such things as ask questions about my life and such. A man must stand by his words and what he truly means. When you rip through someones life and psyche like this it's ultimately Harriet the Spy in the ultimate form. It's in the end telling people what you truly feel about them and how they'll take it. It's a matter of the fact that I'd rather stab you in the face.
I'm going to meditate now before I go forward to the next writing.
I believe at times they speak through me and I want to assure that everything I say is what I wish to say.
I don't like being set up in these matters.
If you weren't watching this on the telly all of this would be worthless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals