urban outfitters moments

When did this become my catch phrase? I have to stand by my catch phrases, I always have to question my own terminology. It's a sort of wholeness I find in looking at the entirety of the situation I've come through. I've gone through the ripping apart of my psyche from Fairfield and on and then I put humpty dumpty back together again. I'm figured out ways to do it without giving complex names and diagrams because we've done that before, because I become worried where they're going to throw it in the plotline because I see the difference in the year I'm in and realize the amount of people who are watching my show. Lou Reed is watching my show. So are the S.V.A. kids and I take all of this into consideration and it sort of puts into perspective the insanity I'm in. I take into myself really who I'm talking to when I talk. From there, I take into consideration what matters and what doesn't. The rest are the scraps of the world, I couldn't give two fucks about what they think. It's a heigharchy from art school to fairfield.
Hold the city as the highest, I forget at times we've got a couple million people watching me. It's the main audience I've geared to with the art school being the center. I love these little quips, have to get them out, spurt out the feelings. We're getting back to where we were atleast when one season started. I'm seeing the humor in this girl across the way doing this fucking ridiculous thing, god only knows how people have flashes out their mouth. One day this show will end, from there I'm not going to worry that it isn't a show. I'm working on avoiding sleep.

<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals