psyche head kicks on the gameshow

so we're at the level on the show where I went with Ruebin's advice over going to see Bhob in everyones most despised town beyond the demon knght barrior. So I'm going to go with Ruebin's advice in this situation since he saved my life the last time I was inhabiting this body dealing with thesis and the reality of the SVA tv show. Although at that point I'd only considered SVA watching (and Pratt) kindof a NYC thing but my target audience was art school girls. So he played what we later came to refer to as the 'talent procurer'. One needs a lifeline on the outside in levels like this. So I'm running with Ruebin's advice cause he played art star saviour last time. And it makes sense if Bhob is going to contact me on the plotline of the show someone from SVA is bound to as well.
What a fucking insane show. I kindof figure if Bhob contacted me perhaps the mayor will show up w/Skittles keys.
Somebody just did the random bang. I'm starting to see the humor in that. Alot of this show is still very much WTF

Comments

forecastmazy said…
Yeah no it turns out they all beings hadme hate fairfield by yelling it in my head 9 be with babiesparents free and accepted new york city masonic lodge replace white revenge ofbthe hitter ritalin ghost dogs beings on my side surf wax america amigos joseph in this one this little nemo on hbo free and accepted Sadie saxton on top little nemo onnhbo james hughes tributes caitlin Rodriguez morning wake up little nemo on hbo always a caitlin Rodriguez production a bill deblasio production 4040 locker please get used up nerd little nemo to work need this thing to work little nemo on hbo 9 wild christmas babies beibgs rosocrucian reelers gamemakers be apart of this world 4030 locker free and acceptee new york city masonic lodge please renew my disability money grip money not making fairfield films council make vtvshow good please thing be good happy thing wabt thing to be happy cumhands are in popular hour wils fellowes hour be apart of thos thing something touchibg my private mafe me make a newspaper but it's still the sa me need to renew money no idea why this thing treat me like this.

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals