21

Today's level on the show was the outside Hart St. apartment corridor level. This sort of reminds me of something from neo-geo. In addition, I'm noticing the sense memory thing which is likely an implication on gay. It's essentially how the show works from the start, very disturbing but nevertheless the theme of the show. How serious the show gets depends on my performance level and how seriously I take the show. So we're leveling up on it, fat girl plays fat but ur skinny as shit. Understandable, but it's sad that I should pretend you're skittles kids and yet in the all in all this is the sitch i'm sort of placed into. WTF sort of, this is the game of the show. It's actually a really fantastic video game the only problem is if I fuck up I go nuts. If I win, I suppose I get the girl the castle the club and the holy grail of getting Williamsburg arts district status so we don't have to keep moving further and further out into Brooklyn. That's about it. Going to grab Marks' new album. Discuss where I'm @ at the plotline and see where he wants to go. I'm thinking a sequence with him in Fairfield not being psychotic art boy, a version of Abercrombie prep would do or something of the matter. Parallels. Although ironically he did want to play Dillion which brings into consideration would we then trade? Unfortunately, this isn't possible to any extent. I simply do not have the economy now to rebuild my Urban Outfitters wardrobe to properly place in balance further prep into my attire. Fantastic idea though when I get all these fucking free clothes from them and Ben Sherman. When is that because I really look forward to that and it kills me daily to have my wardrobe having diminished. I could have spent a portion of my economy prior to Urban/Century. Goddamnit but I've been building for quite a while.
Promotion for Mark through film. Promotion through me. I fucking hope I have Tommy in the case, although we're probably going to watch 'the wall'. Next on the show, sporadic walks and the updown Teneyeck kids or... what adventures are in the streets? Shit gets better everyday.

<3
Skylar

Comments

Well it appears they are all Ghosts a project from Shire. and I can obviously only particiaote with the project on Adderall.
forecastmazy said…
Yeah hey this is the lazy author of green blue red the show continues to 4030 Republican34 ** please help us keep disability ** + Adderall it somehow control this occupy gunner agerholm Richard lindwall 9 wild Christmas a d booboo**sister yeah for real we lost Grandview + Lakeside drive** Anna gripentrog saw gnu**churchmonttealcabadaproductionoark**
forecastmazy said…
Yeah.no.biting hand rappi g at shelter 25 Ryan Wilson the Elliot has mark agerholm birthday silver tiles poop out weird is the pixies step g teddy males a late day in December ABC 7 pro occupy 7 years old staying with Brooklyn please in Sega Harvey popular hour won't let me smoje cigarettes gets strong hour little Evie safe on a James Hughes production wild is syrong

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral