There is no sun

I am in the strangest position a man could possibly be in.
The girl across from me sends awful flashes of holographic waves at me.
I'm assuming they're to hurt me, whenever she looks up at me, there's something disturbing going on. Something awful, something that flashes some sort of awful hologram at me. It's surely not helpful.
I recall the people from my high school having a higher sense of beauty.
I went to school with very attractive people.
Being around pleasurable things and beautiful women is fantastic. Essential.
There is something ill about being around someone who is waiting for you to have a nervous breakdown and attempting to contribute to the matter through whatever it is that these people to do try and freak me out and break me down.
Much thanks to the flashbacks of Sarah Camp and people from high school, as weird as this shit sounds it's somehow working out for me.
I have no idea how this works and am hesitant to explain it, how it goes in my mind, because I don't know how they're trying to break me down and how I'm going to break it back up. I'm more or less guessing that there's a group of mass scientists analyzing why each person in my life means something and then attempting to toy with me.
Never sure on the matter, however, much thanks.
It's strange being in a position where everything is attempting to break down your self esteem and ego. I wish I knew what the fuck they were really doing when they touch there noses and look at me, what the fuck is really going on.
I'm sure I'll find another immunity for it. Essentially, it's like the borg.
I find ways I don't understand to survive this.


<3
Sylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals