Barack Presidency 08

Holy shit we're going to have a black president. Barack got the presidency for the D.N.C. and these people have been pumping my subconcious with fucked up awful shit for the last year. Like if I took sleeping pills I could hear the shit that they put into my mind, shit like 'the french way of life was changed forever in 1994'. Like they're putting all sorts of creepy shit into my head forever.
I just woke up and I've realized that Barack got the presidency. And the year is 2008.
I like him, I just had to comment on the situation of what's happening for me on the inside incase you're wondering.
What you see on the outside, like who I become and what person I am to complete the mission is actually happening.
I'm not bullshitting you, I'm at times amazed. Freaking out. Saying wtf.
And on that note I've got it together and I'm happy he got the presidency. Too bad Joe Biden isn't a dude with a little beard.
O.K. that's all I have to say about that.

<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals