NiN 8th st park

This is sort of a big moment. You're watching this worldwide. So we won't be getting into SVA this semester. I'm suddenly struck with a new sense of self love, ultimately it's always been for myself. Far too much has been stolen throughout this show including the Fairfield project. Far too much was built on kindness and heart. Far too much has been secretly created by the person who formerly inhabited this body and I simply don't understand his morality or whatever it is these people keep saying to me. I recall who I am, before this began and where I'm going. I understand the fact of lacking any comprehension of what they're talking about. I don't understand their words of appreciation, all I truly appreciate is my city. All I truly comprehend is moments walking alone in New York. All I comprehend now is the need to finish what he started. There are several pieces to
use, however it must be done. Too much was taken away from me in the time before I took off this hoodie. He didn't even protect himself, he simply shared everything. He built a culture. Apparently it's around me. I miss my apartment. There are ways to get back there but I want his club. I can run it I don't understand how he would have. They opened more pieces with these new characters he allowed to go on for a year. He lost access to my hometown and
evidently thinks he's from Easton. I don't understand his deal.
So, there's a few things we're going to have to finish. He left these people around and they keep using the same tricks on me they did on him. Headaches are a shame and telling me my mind was erased is sweet but I've always been a fan of The Neverending Story 2 and I guarentee you I'd sell all the memories for actual wishes and the one I'd save would't be my fucking mother. (it's be sex).
Besides Sebastion sucked, he wasted wishes to climb a fucking rock. That's it for
the chain smoking cunt Atreyu kills (did he? WTF I wish I go paid w/economy and wishes for my fucking memories. In said case I could pretend it's cause of that. Cliché - say pot. Sophisti college humor. Truth - it's cause I saw it when I was 10.

Neverending Story 1 was about naming the queen.
Neverend Story 2 was about economizing ur wishes in Fantasia (is that what it's fuckng called?)
Neverending Story 3 was about how shifty jack blacks early career was. Not that he's all that funny now, more humorous ina ha but I could do that way.


Let's call this Neverending Story 8 because this is the # of hipster girls I wish to fuck in this series.
It's motivation to save the world. Pretentious pussy; I wouldn't have it any other way.

I wrote this down. It's in my book. I liked the club idea too. I don't understand why he didn't finish this.


<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals