Soundloops

You've just watched the episode where I realize how they get me into soundloops in this show.
I get sort of sidetracked on the way I'm writing this. They used to call this eclictic except on this show they fuck me up real bad on the matter. So it's coming along, I successfully accomplished a snypsis of the show. Now I can do my little quips. I need the camera battery for the d.v.x. it's important to me to simply has a voice of how I feel about things. Not the official way it happened but just a way where we look upon it, like looking back as a New Yorker and thinking into the future. Really thinking, when I look back at the amazing opportunity that I had with this show. Also how incredibly fucked up I was because of this show and everything I went through, all the layers of psyche they tore through and everything to get to this point.
It's important to me to express for me. It's important to have some form of self love throughout this show, to at this point fulfill my own iphone love; which I've replaced a picture of caitlin's bug for a picture of myself. I need to realize how I look, I need to do things for myself at this point. I need to understand at all times that I'm on a show and people around me in general are attemping to hit me with these holographic images and in some way make me appear foolish. It's essential to not feel that way, it's self love self imagery self consideration self want. It's my will and the reason I do everything from my artwork to the Williamsburg trine to keeping my Fairfield series in tact is for me. When this is over, I'll appreciate the fact that I didn't allow myself to fall apart. The fact that bhob contacted me means that perhaps sva will contact me soon. perhaps the show will end at some point because very openly it's a show, people are now in close range toying. It's obviously going to end soon, or one would most help so. I can never assume that it's going to end. But I can't live pretending it isn't a show at this point. There's so many layers of reality but I've gotten past the point of pretending the characters are characters that are the antagonists against me. I'm also writing a bit more in paragraph format which is fascinating, perhaps a matter of restoration in the combination of breenmonican or for myself perhaps it's a matter of taking into consideration being from fairfield and becoming a hipster who went to school in manhattan and moved to Williamsburg.
Things seem on track. But this is the essentially the most insane show that one could be on. The things that they physically do to me not to mention to my mind are out there.
Expression, fascination, this shits so big. I really fucking wonder how famous I am and wtf is going on the outside world.
We're sortof back in a Butch Vig period of the show. Which is observational. Which is me walking around the show interacting with the characters of the show being like, wow, are you real. Am I anything but a fucking robot? Will this ever end?

Admist my rant you saw a portion of my fighting ability. I took track and never finished the muscles completion of my self fulfillment (readization). So I'm obvious not going into a fight.
Or like I'd really have said, no no I took track I just run away.
That's the sort of wit I'd normally express.
<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals