Free Tibet

on today episode we've reached the free Tibet rally @ Times Square. I've come to take my place in leveling up in the Tragic Kingdom (oi to the world) season. You're watching as I use discordia to my advantage playing through the levels of this game you're clearly witnessing through televised means of one matter or another. Essentially they had five neos before they found the one who returned to source. Although I'd planned on using this as a means of communication to the outside world I'll call my Zach Morris time out if we need to go further.
Continuing with the matter of where we're going and what we're doing: we've chosen Skylar as our neo.
This show is so incredibly complex, taking into consideration the levels of reality one has to comprehend to understand what's going on.
Currently we're leveling up against the time stealing platforms of the Eisenhowers (or the reg the norm the computer which hates art+life+the existence of everything).

The model form of walking is leveling up. Over a period of time one becomes immune to the lasers and learn how to use them to their advantage. The Free Tibet documentry is being filmed along the lines of impressing neo hippie girls, because the fact that they care of saving the world is reason to create works of art. I'm learning to deal with the strange lenses and technology thrown at me and facing what damage has been done. I'm taking hold of the title of rising phoenix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals