Jesus Christ Art Star (the truman show)

I've created this blog to log my daily occurences within this T.V. show
Since the beginning of this show I've known it as some sort of set up, I couldn't trust everything within it.
So we're going to go forward from this point. If you're watching this then you're going to look back on the blog and see what I've already written. We're going to take everything from this point we're going to take it from the fact that my love for a band was manipulated, manipulating my feelings for Sarah Nufeld of the Arcade Fire later taking a girl from my novels (Vanessa) who was based off Christie Cummings and creating some hellish nightmare world where I'd delete the fucking novels I threw in everyones faces and later attempting to break down my love for Fairfield, Connecticut which I essentially threw in everyones face for being from. Later creating a world through all of this, where Brooklyn (Williamsburg) is an artistic revolution and then attempting to create a plotline where that would somehall fall, that we'd give all of this up. But I mean everything that I've said from my love of Williamsburg to Caitlin Rodriguez eternally being my dreamgirl. Now we're in a new season of the show, series 2 season 1 which I'm calling Tragic Kingdom (much a continuation from the prior) as I'd just recently restored my novels green/blue/red in the last placed I'd on Earth want to be, within relatives I don't consider relatives and recalled why Tabitha (Jeanette Romenello) meant something to me. Flashback, move forward and we create a fucking new blog. It's much like the little blogs I'd had in the past.
I'm sweaty all the time and look shitty, forced to keep my ego way beyond par and have to deal with my entire situation.
Still attempting to reclaim some humanity in sexuality and moving forward with everything I've dreamed which in specific is:

Williamsburg being given an art distract status (much like the status of Soho/Noho had in the past. Thus allowing the current factories being renevated to be turned into artists only factories with low rent. Following this the new housing within Williamsburg will be specifically for artists, or a good portion of that. That parts all the mayor and the bigwig types call).
The first open Arts Distrct factory will be the Domino refinery on the Williamsburg shore. This is particularly a landmarked building, this portion of which will be the first living quarters for those of my friends who I've named Silver Tiles and the artists involved in forwarding this cause on the outside, much of which I hope is the School of Visual Arts. On the left of the factories living quarters will be what I call the Visual Axis (on left and right but moving forward) on the left will be everything except film, studios designed for artists. On the right will be film studios designed specifically for film kids getting out of film school. Hopefully much of this will be given via a grant through New York City to keep young artists healthy in their artistic passion. The third portion is a club which will be in my name, this is that which I wish to put my economic gain through unwillingly being on this show. This club will be purchased of the Pfizer factory on Flushing Avenue, this will be called 'Skittles' based off my childhood name of being called Skittles by kids on the street (in Fairfield, Connecticut). This club will be based off the FAC51 Hacidenda in space design and will be the replacement of C.B.G.B.s in the heart of the punk community (much the music community of N.Y.C.) as C.B.G.B.s loss was like the loss of the first Penn Station, to instead leave something bland and empty, an airport terminal where there was once a god of archietecture, (although from this Grand Central was saved, the landmarks preservation society assured this). The death of Penn Station has always been an archietectural death for me, something I'll never see but always dream off as the architecture of N.Y.C. particularly Manhattan has always inspired me (my love for skyscrapers). The Pfizer factory converted on the top portion will be a music video channel in H.D. which essentially will be named Skittles, this will be the replacement for the channel I'm on once I'm freed from this nightmare of a world.
There will be a record company producing works for local artists, the first concert will thus be opened by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and later Matt + Kim. There's a list I've placed on a tape recorder which will be called upon.

I believe in each and every portion of this, even if I've come to these plans in the midsts of madness.
This is my dream to keep Williamsburg pure for artists and keep on the work of others who've come before me.
This is the first entry and essentially where we're at this point in the show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral