prepartions

would I reach more characters in this show if I jump onto the homeless bandwagon? Will this be more fun than the current level of the TV show with lasers they hit cock and self. It's a Thursday evening and that's sacred for the night I'd hookup w/SVA hipster girls and alike @ Boogaloo. It's a friend pallet but now I'm just promoting Brock as DJ to get my club, it's reflective action trying to get something physical from the memories of my humanity when I reach that place again. Barack is supposedly running for president but I can't believe shit in this show they could have stolen that from my dreams. These people have magnets on my penis, let me share quite openly it hurts. My sanity if it existed is something of a version between madness and bitter quips. I look at everything and wonder WHY am I to ever again pretend this isn't a TV show? Why do freelance or anything the real wold requires? I could always street it. It's ubsurd. I want to return to New York I remember looking a year ago amongst the other side of a mirror in some teller seeing the real world, now I'm in sci-fired prison. The lights are obvious, the characters having their veil ripped from their disgusting nut of typo bled fingers. I live in the honorable suffering of my tomorrow if I don't run around NYC taking advantage of this show what am I really doing with it. They've turned the difficulty level to extreme but considering they've been attempting to rape my ass electronically for several weeks I'm going to discount it. The boy with the legal name is just another name for the most well known social in all humanity with nothing left to loose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals