kernal panicks are gone

Atleast the kernal panicks are gone. As for the T.V. show I'm reaching new levels with this sort of thing. I'm noticing all the lasers or weird fucking lights that are going on. I'm also seeing that it's a show with a matter of concentration. I'm personally enjoying the yelling peanut gallery in the background. I'm also taking into consideration everything that's happened before. I keep saying the same entries daily but at the same time I want the show to end so I'm reflecting on each episode and incident with what happened and my reflection on it. There's a mason meeting today I should call bhob. It gets really deep into the plotline of things and I sort of have to recharge constantly. This show is so fucking weird but the fact that it's happening just proves the outlandish nature of the world I live in. Am I getting farther or only writing in this blog. Does my mind appear better as time goes on or am I just in a constant loop? I think I'm accomplishing great work or atleast figuring out what's been going on in terms of the T.V. show and how they got me to this point.
Can you get royalties from a blog?

<3
Skylar

Comments

forecastmazy said…
They blew it when they stole my wallet I am done with this.

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals