suicide Meghan hoodie

I'm attached to my suicide Meghan hoodie. I was going to kill myself but then I realized there's art school girls out there and I could try and be cute and make art and impress them with that. That gave me incentive to live, then through that we found Skittles and the trine. When you tear away the heart it's what you find; art school girls. So I made art and lived. That was the beginning of the Fight Club season, it was one of my better seasons. You have to be inventive with this sort of show. So now we're on Tragic Kingdom: Oi to the World,
And it's only the start. But I'm between sane and not. Flashes of 725 9th ave with direct confrontations.
The level got harder. Now I have to try.
Now I have to create an entirely different way to deal with this show.
And take into consideration how this looks on the outside world.
And I was written into this situation.
So it's only going to get better.
I miss sanity and Darla and Liza and being a person.

<3
Skylar

Comments

Forecastmazy said…
Kade finds they cannot handke the Adderall show misinformation has to help thet are mental. They just want to tell him he can't smoke and something like he doesn't want to live in new york anymore because nugget is legal in California but it stll brings up fucking Crane st.
Forecastmazy said…
Kade finds they cannot handke the Adderall show misinformation has to help thet are mental. They just want to tell him he can't smoke and something like he doesn't want to live in new york anymore because nugget is legal in California but it stll brings up fucking Crane st.

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals