Mental games in the show

I've learned the way to fix the mentality of the show. This is essentially what happened last time, but there's pretty much no return from this point. Firstly, there is no such thing as giving up. Only death is failure, aside from that every moment of every person I know will be used for the creation of my club on Flushing Avenue (Skittles) out of the old Pfizer factory, Williamsburg will be turned into an arts district which will give low cost housing to artists. Thus, there will be several artists in the area free from the worry of spending money and high costs rent able to walk over to the club. In addition, the Domino refinery will be the first of these low costs housing, there will be studios on the left and on the right. Thus, there will be artwork from artists I know to showcase during the day. I will have an H.D. station on the upper portion of Skittles, this will replace the fact that M.T.V. no longer exists and restore music videos to its place in the world. This is because I want this channel to exist and since nobody else has done it, I'm going to make it happen. That's the whole point of this fucking show and others around me friends/those hot ass art school girls I'll fuck will benefit because the greatest greater good comes from a true form of selfishness. I want this, it's not worth living without it, this television show is created for it. I don't give a fuck about anyone else or anything else, all prior to this is gone. I'd murder to get to it and will study such, study Che and figure how he created this.
This is the way it will be done. The only way to forward the mentality of the show without the gaps is they know exactly what it is I want, essential and infront. Then, there's no such other personality, no such existence as chris mastronardi. There is only Skylar. And there is only the success of this or death. There is the creation of art, there is the creation of my army there is the creation of an equal film corporation with others treated successfully equal and the reason for this is my own selfish need to feed my ego, my sex drive, my art drive and that I go don't give a fuck about anything else.
The fact that it's New York City is essential, I won't accept anything else and Williamsburg is essential as the memories for I and others are based here. I won't accept anything else but this city because this is the greatest city in the world. Everything I know and everyone I know will be sold for this goal. I'll murder the blood of cats and murders to assure this happens. We will get these films done, we will prove to the world it will be done, we will do it from s.v.a. and represent them as gods, this is in their benefit b/c I am the perfect poster boy for the ruthless drive of art+n.y.c.
If they won't have us however, we will create the revolution.
I want it to be them because I want them to be represented as the gods that we are.
Because of 3/23. Because of esoteric philosophy. Because of Che.
Because this is the truth of the matter and there will be no return from this.
All the prior items we'd shown you before Skylar are not there. They no longer exist for you.
You no longer have access. And the game of the systematic mind no longer plays prior to your access.
He who was will not return. And I will only forward myself for perfection.
She is expunged and never known and returned to you.
None are welcome within my mind. Now we will forward the mission.
For what I do is more important than the petty items you speak of and I'd rather die than allow you to stop this.
That is the only true defeat.
So now you've seen me write this on television and you understand what I've done.
-Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral