Domino Nihilist

so in todays episode you saw me read the entirety of a book on Nihilism outside the Domino refinery. This is the place we'll live when all of this is over. We're on TV so I'm more or less counting on the mayor to open it up as an artist refuge.
(one part of the Williamsburg trine).
This is a perfect level for a videogame level in the show. And in this show there's fucking levels like reading one book in an entirety of a night as I'm distracted by t.v. Show producers who shine info red lights and weird ass shit like that in my eyes.
It's a fucked up show. But I'm reaching the level of abilities I was at prior to the show. When I was a person.
Now people read my thoughts. So fucking weird. Fucks up everything.

I don't fucking understand the technology of this show, you do you live on the outside.
I finished the French Illumanati guide book of sorts thing I found off Esoteric
Archieves. I need to take my notes throw it into 'the bible' I'm building and it'll end up in the diaries of Kade book (which will end my Fairfield series/latest addition to the Williamsburg series)
Then we make a film.
I'm living in a personal Jesus Christ Art Star religion.
I'm using film to bring back the 90s.
I'm living in Kurt Cobains energy which in 91 he transmitted through my eyes.
I'm going to make this Williamsburg rock movie sorta Tommy-styled Quadraphenia inspired rock film.
I'm working on it. I'm going to half run and gun it I'm going to other half script it. And it ties in with my novels. Whole Matt + Kim series and I name everything after that.
Let me take a moment to mention the psyched state I find myself in for forwardi g the creation of my art. Okay b/c I'm in this show and it's incredibly insane but since I didn't recieve my club through the prior inhabitant of this body's efforts I'm going to work to create a team of artists binder togeher showcase my future work show it to the mayor on Thevisualaxis.com and hole that inspires him to invest as an entrapeneur. I want the Pfizer factory on Flushing Avenue. This body as bled through my soul for that building. I want a club downstairs and h.d. Music video station upstais which I'll run (throw in a record producing studio to help local artists) .
I want that fucking club. I'll have that fucking club I've gone through he'll for that club this "body" has inhabited more characters in energy for that club then one can guess (I'd never seen this coming) all of my lives work before this moment has gone into that club. Literally it seems every memory.
So this effort is to attempt to try and get the club inside the show incase that's the deal. That's the crown of my 3 pt. Plan for Williamsburg.
The other portion pt.2 that I must mention now is "thevisualaxis" which is also the name of my website (www.thevisualaxis.com) but the idea is basically to take all art students work and give them workspace in the left/right portions of the Domino refinery instead of tearing them down. And on the right side there's an amazing warehouse for film and on the left everything else. Cheap living and space to work so when
kids get out of art school they can go directly to us.

Ok -> WTF? Comment on what just happened.b/c in the world of the show "Mike" if that's his real name needed the labtop... So for the world of the T.V. Show I gave it to him b/c I need to be kinda semi-nice to people inside this show who are my friends and partners cause they're more or less needed to be on my side or I'm trying to get this company going even if they do that fucking thing with their nose that causes mental issues (alongside the other girl who does some laser combination with smell sounds, psyche triggers combine Pavlov dog tricks with the kindof mental tricks they keep people to join the fucking Moonies with, b/c oh u know 3 day stay up seperate from environment and try to breakdown mind. Although in this case my environment is the REAL N.Y.C. It fucking smells different and people move so much faster)
So I give this dude the labtop/who the fuck are they in real life? But I also need the labtop to create my art. And yet I don't know when this shit ends so I live like it's forever. But really. WTF?
Sometimes this shits like a gameshow and i'm fucking playing what do I cater to; the real world or the show world?
I loose certain happy levels on the friend meter if I fuck up with allowing this friend to take equipment and that affects me later on. I can bring this friend the cam but then others don't get to use the cam so I loose points on others needing the camera like internship women and loose days on "projects" like Tibet which is real by the circumstances are all set up so it's inside the tv show world. Then there's the real world situation where I want to impress art school girls with my art work. Not to mention leaving a body of art from this show.
I want a gallery of my work when this is all done.
Ultimately this show works like levels of Willy Beamish like how you had levels and
if you fucked up with the parents they sent you to military school and the frog died. It's like that. With relationships down to stupid shit like where does my $20
go to hair dye/gel/bar
Or one of the many other expenditures.
Then there's moments like seeing how they've affected me. From art to attitude.
I am the ultimate tv baby.

They've even brought in my blood relatives into this show. But I don't consider them as apart of my life in the real life. Its all apart of the TV show and once it's over they'll go back in the corner where they were put and I'll continue my life in N.Y.C.
For some reason we always avoid talking about that.
But perhaps b/c in Fairfield I never considered the parents apart of the show.
I always thought of it like a contract until you're 18 then you go to NYC and that's the end of the relationship. Gunnar/Marcella were more like my peers later/I was the 3rd kid, like responsible like art boy. They were my Fairfield parents. Really thanks to them I came to have a fine appreciation for downtown Fairfield. Weekend dinners/summers @ the lake that was my real Fairfield home.
My blood relatives was more like my mom. That's it and even with her I always
considered it like a contract and that I'd hit her back and by her a house in Fairfield
b/c ours was stolen by a little Vietnamese lawyer bastard. I always wanted a house in Fairfield b/c that's always been my thing. She probably doesn't give a
shit. I planned on just putting her there for the address move her up. I had to buy her a house or do something to reward her for the years she spent assuring I was able to grow up on my own, she knew she didn't have neccesity to raise me on my own so she left me to my own devices, so I could fnd myself create my own morals and cultivate my art. She never bohered me and for this I loved her but moreso considered her my strongest economic sponsor. I came to love her for what we survived with her husband, but down to it she's a simple church lady with a big heart: I was raised by the TV
But she was the only blood I'd ever recognize to reward even if she betrays me the year my father died.
As for everything that happened in the TV show with her husband: it's a TV show and I don't consider any associations real, after it's all over I'll forget I've seen him. (hell I'm hypnotized half the time anyways; one week they had me act litle but so don't consider it apart of my life when this is done. Only Carmen is actually to be remembered)


<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral