whaaa

I'm having kind of a moment here, like a slight kernal panic in the idea of if I'm going to watch Sonic Youth. And it's incredibly symboilic and it's a really big deal b/c it's all apart of my height in symbolism and the greatness of the my soul in seeing the world premiere of 'smells like teen spirit' which forever changed my life. Then I smoked so I'm rather at the moment like fucked up in the situation of making immediate decisions, able to avoid the kernal panic but I wanted advice from the outside world. B/c if these shoes I'm wearing mean Fairfield and the Breen sort of power and these represent kurt cobain and the monican sort of power which is more essential to wear from a witty perspective from the outside?
These and changing the world through binding a culture is how I plan to change the world.
And now I'm going to sneak into Sonic Youth. Although I feel since everything went on in this matter (being on this show) there should probably be a way to jump into it.

<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral