Freedom

Now we're taking the T.V. show in the right direction.
Now we're going where the show should be.
Isn't this kindof weird that we're in haiku mode for this show.
Jack doesn't like being taken advantage of.
Jack wants the T.V. show to end.
Yada, yada, yada.
So I finally figured out a way to disable this weird madness in the show. It seems from the beginning they were attempting to take away sexuality from me, twist my life against me starting with Christie Cummings. So I disabled the entire thing, just remembering what happened, because I got sick of hearing characters of this and characters of Sarah Neufeld speak semi-retarded constantly. One I dated one I never met (but meant to fuck). What the hell has been going on in my life? They took my childhood sexuality with Christie Cummings and turned it into a crisis. Then they took this entire thing, they fucking put the perfume on Carmen's husband when they sent me back there and now I've realized that's gone too far. That's disturbing. I would restore Christie Cummings in the world over him. That's disturbing, and what I mean by this is what actually happened in the past happened in the past. I take a reflection on everything that's happened throughout this year and where I am at this point. The time when I started allowing them to use anyones name as a person is when this got disturbing. The fact that they found Christie Cummings name and then turned it into a crisis against me seems like an awful thing of what they've been trying to do to me. What nightmare am I in, what hell is this? Atleast now I'm addressing the show as the show instead of taking people from my past and a girl I sent a note to and turning them into characters who are supposed to be against me. Now I can show exactly what's going on and run through the show dealing with it. Dealing with everything.
It's a certain revelation that Jeanette restored in realizing what happened. In taking back the disgusting awful bullshit way that everything has been ripped apart in my life. How they've gotten me to be this way, how they've turned me into some character and how they attempt to prevent me from moving further.
I have suffered more than anyone in this world through psychological mindfucks.
Now that I've taken away Christie Cummings from their roster of psychological tricks alongside taking away Sarah Neufeld I've figured out a way to really go about the show. This show is a fucked up situation, it's something I don't even want to be on. It's out of it's mind, I get lasers pointed at me and the producers haunt me through this hallerina machine which they turn into Sarah Neufeld and Christie. I'm really not into being hateful all the time but Hallerina talks day and night day and night. So lets take this into consideration; others around me are clearly pointed lasers at me. Others around me and blatantly pointing lights at me. I'm in a sci-fi nowheresville on the show and it always gets to this point. That I either push forward to end it or I don't. Atleast now I'm at the point where I can take the show as a T.V. show. Without a character without something for them to try to associate with as people I can just take into consideration how fucking sick this show is, out of it's mind and how insane they make me through hypnotic fucked up magnets and vibration shit.
Right back to where we started, when will this show end?

<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals