Sour Skittles

As you've just recently witnessed, I've changed the picture on my iphone from that of the black bug from the previous inhabitant of this body's placement in his caitlin love to my current take on the matter of forwarding the situation.
Thus, it's a certain reflection in period, an incredibly big moment for the world and the television show.
It's a moment of self love and self reflection.
As opposed to the previous inhabitant.
I believe something went wrong in his taking of allowing others to control the show.
In a previous era of the show when I'd inhabited this body, I'd found the same situation with worrying how I'll be effected via speaking aloud, sharing my opinions, it's the most absurd thing. Especially for a writer, especially for a writer from Fairfield.
I cannot doubt this.
This is a strange situation when a remote falls.
Yes, you are watching the television program on T.V. that's fantastic and i'm really proud of you.
That's so cool.
But I personally don't care what you think, I'm the runner who's fucking jumping.
The dildo up your ass will do quite nicely if you have to question my personal outward vocalization.

Thank you kindly. Our sponsors will be gladly paying for my club. Next on the show I'll be studying shit for the walker project. wow.

<3
skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals