Continuation

I'm not entirely into the new joker. It's rather awkward. The fact that this is happening on T.V. is all so strange.
I still have to walk around and do my thing. The exterior walk around the set of N.Y.C. and try to figure out if there's ever a way off this show. I've figured out a way to forward myself. To get a future. To atleast solidify my own existence.
And you're watching this on T.V. so it's all sort of strange but everyone is essentially watching this.
Sometimes it goes back to the hospital, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes they wish to compare this period of time to the prior period of times. Can you compare the Smells Like Teen Spirit (Butch Vig) period to this Tragic Kingdom: Oi to the World season? I don't know, I'm sure plenty of people will. It's definitely obvious.

They're going to set me free from this when they prefer to. It's important to speak about what's going on openly.
I don't know why this is going on still. It's obvious, but I'm going to have to try and put things together.
Williamsburg king, Skittles king, I have no idea what the outside world looks like. Never will, not until I find the door to exit.
This got boring for the last period of episodes but it's absurd to not mention what's going on. The best part of this entire diary is I'm documenting the process of a scientific experiment that I've become. Much like when the outside world was freaking out, the set changes, things change. There's a pattern here, there's a forwarding of everything. This diary is really important and it's important to mention what's really going on, it's important to mention the creativity and how getting things done happens. I'm not sure why this works for me but I'n not interested in being a hateful person. I look at the seperate diary from the past and I wonder how the fuck did this turn into something against or against. No, Brooklyn life is not somehow against Fairfield life. Not for me, not for who I am I don't understand how this sort of happened. I'm tying things together and forwarding them.
Everything I've said I mean, the trine, especially the club.
It's an amazing start for my life in N.Y.C. so I suppose it's appropriete they (whoever the helicopters in the sky won't appear for) document who I was before this period of time. I refuse to pretend I'm playing a game against someone. This is never what Silver Tiles was about/the Matt + Kim series of books. It was more a panic mode of expressing what's going on, why it's going on and why I'm acting this way. It was always a way of expressing to others my deal. The constant of looking insane is kinda difficult. It's crazy to deal with the situation of how things are if I don't basically deal with the matter that I'm on a show, but how the fuck do I interact with it? What's next on the show, where are things going? i say this directly so once again I negate how things are going. I wondr what bhob will say next. In reality, there's no connection (false reality) to my website, or anything for bhob to have or read on this. I'm on this fucking show and I want off. How advanced have they created this plot? I have to deal with it, it's not like the prior attempts at things. It's not like running around yelling a queen a queen or burn down my kingdom. It's what inspires me, it's what creates inside me something that doesn't allow them to have some form of virus. It's the way of taking into consideration what's happened from the start.

I never know if it will ever end. I'd love to stop bitching about this being a show.But now I just comment on that all the time. There has to be a way off this show, there has to be an end there has to be keys to my club. There has to be a reality that brings this forward. There has to be a day when the school appears. There has to be Ruebin's advice. There has to be strength from within.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals