wonder showzen

it's really like this; I'm laughing sometimes at the upsurd shit that I'm hearing out the window, it's so fucking funny. 'You're not Fairfield, Connecticut enough' 'progress' it's so incredibly adult swim at times. I can't really believe that this happens, it's so twisted humor that's out there. Then I also got an idea for a new Wonder Showzen esq show where this kid on crack just runs around trying to be a superhero (or go about his daily life) and his grandmother on crack (who's probably black even though he isn't) yells out catch phrases like 'be a good son!' 'I've never even grits' 'the begbugs kill you; I had bedbugs in the bronx, I hate New York' because this is the kind of crazy shit grandma willis said. Although, speaking of promoting myself on this T.V. show and having a sense of wit on the matter, in writing the film 'Harry and Grandma' the inspiration for the cunt of a grandma came from my own grandmother, because as a child I'd always dreamed of killing my grandma, once left spghetti for her to trip on and laughed at it, so the chance to write a film where I could have some kid enact my childhood dream of killing the cunt was fucking fantastic. It was an interesting experience, I was working with this NYU undergrad writing drama/major and I knew we'd have a problem when I was planning on hitting 'The Hours' because I knew Dara's form of directing (which is always really serious), and he's like 'when I think of a grandma I think of like Mrs. Doubtfire' which is really confusing in the longrun but he was going on Disney where I was going on the terms that the Grandma should be a dirt firing racist cunt who you'd always wished die for the racist shit she said to your mother for years and years and years as you watched your mother be belittled in a marriage she wished to leave but was entraped in for the Roman Catholic church, supporting a dude who essentially did nothing.
This highly inspired the film, which going back and forth between him wanting it to be a comedy and I wanting it to be drama since I knew Dara would direct it that way anyways, we came up with some semi-balance that's incredibly obvious in it's eventual existence. These weird out of the blue family dialog are this guy's dialog and the quips with the grandmother and more witty dialog is mine. I tried to aim it so it had some form of humor closer to my Tastey Moursels series/a form of Strange with Candy wit. But Dara's direction of it, is amazing. I will next watch this film after watching the Sponge video 'Wax Ecstatic which is highly pleasing of me'.

People are saying the craziest of shit on this T.V. show which over emphasis. 'TONIGHT I WILL sleep AT 7'. It's a huge mindfuck the entire time, but when you wake up, it's really like being in the Matrix cause eveeryone is twisted and weird and kinda lame. It's like if you woke up from 'They Live' and people just keep doing weird shit. Smiling and waving high while hitting you with a laser. And then you watch the continuation of the show and you're like 'they keep saying they're trying to take away every girl I've ever had a crush on or ever dated. They want to take away my sex head. They don't want me to get laid. They're trying to turn me gay with phermones (last year that was one of the seasonal themes I forget in 'Mannahatta'. What a twisted T.V. show.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Gino. You fucking picked Gino for this show. What the fuck thats great. Ey, be like Gino. Get girl grab head!!
Ah. Great.




<3
Skylar

Comments

forecastmazy said…
I Wasted my life.on these faggots in my.body.

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals