Monday Monday

It's early morning, it's become hoodie weather again.
I'm starting to notice the strange consistancy of the quietness of Hart st.
There's always sleep hours. I don't see any reason to sleep but they put me to sleep with soundwaves.
There's something very wrong about that. Something in the sequence of placing myself upon the pedestool of being prepared to create the next artistic work of genius, the amazement that Williamsburg needs to save it and then the nothingness attempts to prevent this. This I will not allow. It is much like the naming of a Tabitha queen in a realm of green.blue.red it's very specific and very much implosive to their devises.
Yes I am on a television show, and yesterday on the show you watched as at Yo La Tango I failed to pick up a girl but did greatly enjoy myself. Yo La Tango also agreed with me on the situation in Williamsburg. They're thinking of closing McCarren Pool. They're also thinking of closing Williamsburg it seems. This cannot be allowed. Clearly my club will stop that.

I must grow in the levels of effort throughout this show. I am must grow in the levels of learning to have some form of game. The Game is not only limited to women, you can also apply it to the world of your art, to the world of your business, to the world of your murder.

The need for naps if fairly consistant alongside finding a medium between not sleeping and sleeping.
There is no longer sanity within this show. The sun will soon rise over Williamsburg, brooklyn and I will find locations for filming my Williamsburg: Quadrophenia. I am developing plotpoints, I am finding a way to exact the points on a script we're going to film in September. It's not happening quick enough but it must not be shitty. It must be submitted to Tribeca. It should be submitted to Sundance. We will not allow ourselves to follow the regular workflow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral