crystals are for meditation

There's a sideplot in this show, it's essentially called everything else that's going on. Pretty much, we have thevisualaxis or we don't. I have Skittles in Pfizer or I don't. I have Domino or I don't. When it comes down to it, that's really how things are going to be as far as matters go. Otherwise we're going to live through all of this daily. Which I'm learning to, creating a form of diamondship for myself.
On the actuality of the television show there seems to be a function of attempting to break me down. Or rather, an attempt to fail my efforts to perfect myself. In the exterior, as a starfucker and as a person molded by the circumstances I exist in.
So, I ultimately have to take consideration of this and deal with things really holding onto self pride.
Because people are asking me the stupidest fucking questions, saying the most absurd things at all times and hitting me with lasers always. This is everywhere, and they're also hitting me with sprays and shit.
So, I'm dealing with knowing that I'm being sent through the freigh of my mind and living on the fringe of sanity. When it comes down to it, I have to perfect myself.
I have to perfect myself while going through all of these elements as though this were a real world. As though it wasn't a gameshow where bhob directly spoke to me about it.
And it's pretty obvious it's a show so I'm not backing down, because that seems to be the place where the show goes backwards. Where I pretend I'm a normal person, where I pretend I'm a person. I'm some sort of machine that projects it's thoughts outward, I'm a show somewhere between Wonder Showzen and a spitshit in hell. I'm some hypnotic creature, some monster version of reality, something that shouldn't even exist and yet I do. I was right the first time, you're either going to become a God or you're going to kill yourself. You're going to rise like Jesus or you're going to Judas yourself.
I've tried every attempt to get rid of them but they can read my thoughts so they get the situation.
That I'm never going to give up.
That I'm on a show and realize the only way to forward anything is to get shit done, to continue my self progress.
So you're watching this and you're watching as it comes along.
I'm coming to terms with this but not doing so well with the reality of pushing things forward as opposed to the last person inhabiting this body.
Accepting that I'm no longer a person. I'm fucking winobot but something entirely else. Cokeelectricbotthing.
I'm waiting for the next person to directly contact me on this being a T.V. show.
And I'm living through the plotlines of pretending to be a person.
I'm working through saving Williamsburg.
I don't sleep anymore because I don't consider myself a person anymore.
I cause to represent something. The center of the Williamsburg trine. A thing resembling a person who once had a shadow and sun, looking back and reaching through memories of a feeling and a somebody.
I'm going to have to do everything I never wanted to do. I'm going to have to use my religion in front of others, the psychology that they're clearly using in front of me.
I'm going to have to deal with the fact of how incredibly insulting it is at 24 to be treated this way, to be trapped in a nightmare that has stripped me of the essentials in being a person.
I no longer relate to humanity, just the people I like and those I wish to represent. I haven't for a long period of time, the last person simply didn't understand it.
I have to deal with the fact that I told these people in the beginning of the show theories that simply wern't true.



Afterwards...

I'm openly coming for her, I'm going to assure that this show furthers on the premies of my hate.
It's going to be fantastic and this is all that's left, it's very high school and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.
You see, after being on a show like this for such a great period time, let's be very sure to point out the specifics of where we're going from this point in the show, and I'm glad, because some people might call this a form of psychosis, I'm looking to make it permanent. I'm looking to take everything from you, every enemy tactic.
So, since the shows based on my life lets make this very clear. Let's use this form of hatred to define where we're going.
I'm going to say this knowing they're going to attempt to calm me down in a few minutes, then attempt to make me feel foolish then attempt to sedate me then attempt to make it a seperate means of things. I'm saying this because it's the permanence of where we're going. And I'm happy to say it, because in the end it's the truth of the matter. It's where we're going. It's the beginning of my prior novel. It's the face she saw awaken when Mike actually awoken and did something.
So let's put it in the following and we're going to make it open and clear with even using the character names.
Because I no longer believe Chris Mastronardi exists, but I'm going to use everything from his life to get what I want.
The drive for the following and the climax of the finale of ending the show will go as follows:
I'm going to build up Williamsburg as an arts district in any way that I can. We're going to complete the Quadrophenia Williamsburg project, we're going to make a feature script of Johnny and then we're going to write the Maxx. These are things to look forward to as we go around this plotpoint.
The drive that will drive the plotpoint, and I want to make sure that we have this in writing, because I want everyone to be aware of this because I AM GOING TO STAY IN THIS MODE PERMANENTLY. Because I'm going to back all of this up.
I'm going to driven by hate push forward my plans to murder Vanessa (Christie Cummings) to place in proper time dating Tabitha (Jeanette Romenllo) after I fuck 8 hipster girls and complete saving the district.
I'm going to mold this personality. I'm going to learn to hide these intentions. I'm going to leave this out in the open.
I'm going to continue and go through with this.
Because these are the best options for what I find of Chris Mastronardi's life.
And essentially, it doesn't matter how it looks on the outside.
I might even take their 'shaping up' power. Anything that they have i'm going to use to my advantage. Everything.
I'm going to redefine the world off this. And it's more fun than I've ever had with this kids life.
Because Chris Mastronardi was willing to do anything to get what he wanted.
So, he's going to get everything he wanted through me.
Not that he'll ever exist again.

So we're going forward from here making this situation as uncomfortable for her as possible.
And from this point on I'm going to be rather calm at times, at other times bitter. I'm going to fix this body which is weak and small. I'm going to fix his mind and then I'm going to complete everything.
Even the cum they try to throw around my mind I'm going to use.
Because these are landmines they place inside my psyche and I've decided to build a nuclear weapon from the subconsious points they played.
Did you know, I found it funny when I pretend to sell my soul to her and jerked off to her? Did you know I set it up with the Ketu snake and the prequel with Exodus that I couldn't sell my soul? Did you know I've been laughing about this the whole time?
Did you know this is how I've won?
Let's play.
Because do you know what's my favorite part of the whole show? The thing that was the obviousness since the beginning?
That somebody, somebody wanted me to freak out about this shit. Wanted to design Christie as something and wanted to create something to somehow destroy me. And they keep building it up, but oh you know, just gosh I've got to tell you... it's never going to happen.
It's a deep love, the kind a mother has for their child, and i'm going to have a vysectomy, but it's the kind of thing you look at a flower and write a poem it's the kind of beauty you feel for the sun it's the kind of thing that drives you for years and years and years it's the kind of thing myswell do out in the open instead of pretending to be defeated and waiting for years and years and years. Because that never worked, so we'll do it out in the open, because my favorite thing...

Love myself, better than you, know it's wrong but what can I do. I'm on a plane.


You know, it was on my facebook when this all started a long time ago. Along with a quote from Lilly Tomlin on the fact that if you can't take drugs you probably shouldn't live. It's a knock on everyone.
I'm going to take everything.



<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral