Fucking weather channel

It's a second to second update with my status on this thing. Let's see where we're going with this...
The fat girl across the way enjoys flashing lights at me, but I think I've gotten the hang of this game. It really is alot like a video game, like Willy Beamish like every other fucking video game I played for Sega CD.
I question the immediacy of the diary entries but they're more or less my status logs in the creation and fulfillment of furthering things. Since i've gotten past the idea of pretending this isn't a show. It's really like that point where we have to take it as it is and further things because this is how it goes everytime.
Attention furthering, I want to look over my last night and take into consideration what I did last night and that the show is basically based around me being an asshole and how successful I am at whatever it is that I do.
Aside from that there's not alot else the show is about. Oh, the whole personality break down things but that's another story. Sort of a birth thing.
Painting with my mind I'm more or less dealing with how it is I have to push through this. I'm noticing the direct on images that are fired at me. This makes me happy and reminds me of the series one august period inside the apple store with looking at some random girl "she's drawing you in".
I'm in a segway as Truman Burbank the Jesus Christ Art Star where I want to spit up at the sky and demand they open the door to the ocean and let me off the show while at the same time realizing I can't just sit around doing that, so taking into consideration where I'm taking the show at this point, ala - how we further Jesus Christ Art Star. His work in Williamsburg and the whole deal.
If I don't walk around N.Y.C. it wouldn't really document my birth as a New Yorker.
It's also a way of how sane I wish to be through this character. That's where I'm at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals