9th symphony

I'm in the middle of creating the perfect EQ for the 9th symphony.
I'm finding my way out of this maze that they have me psychologically trapped in.
I'm trying to figure out sexually what they attempted to do inside my mind.
Either they're speaking true me or I had a revelation of sorts.
It would seem in terms of psychology with they attempted to attack from the beginning was my sexuality.
They then went from Christie up to Sarah Neufeld which would have been a huge ultimate, laying a girl in my favorite band. Serious deal. Since my art, my life, the reason to live comes from sexuality it's heavily likely they took this into account.
It seems from there they went to attack anything from there.
This would make sense. I'm just thinking of how they went about this, how it actually happened, finding my way back to reality.
Attack Christie, attack Sarah Neufeld, turn them into the psychological enemies the nightmares of my existence.
I haven't even gotten laid throughout this entire fucking piece of shit show.
I fell asleep when Katie Madonna came over to fuck. They set me up with Jen and I saw this coming.
This doesn't change any of the plotpoints of existence. It does take into account what they did.
Whey they kept coming after me when I jerked off, why they went after Caitlin and Anna and keep saying these things to me. Deletion. All of this shit. Why they made Pete smell like Christie. Why they're working to turn me into a child.
This show more than anything has been about every girl I've ever dated or had a crush on. And why.
This is my theory on how they've psychologically set me into this situation. How it's had affect on me. It goes back to my theory of how it was problematic to turn the first girl I fucked into the enemy of the show. This doesn't take into account personal feelings, regrets or the blah blah blah but moreso takes into account how they've gotten me to act so absurd throughout this fucking show. What they meant by "breaking me down".
Because I've taken the characters out of their place as characters, so I've freed myself from that. And now I'm just dealing with the show as dealing with the show.
Either I'm right or it's another attempt by the whoever the fuck is behind these machines to make a fool of me.
I can write another entry on the matter later if there's any form of confusion. It's more a matter of what they've done to me.
Hell if I'm wrong then fuck it whatever, this show is so incredibly fucked up. If I'm right then I've brought myself to a certain level of acceptance over the matter, not so much acceptance but I solved the Vanna White cunt of a puzzle. Figured out how this show is so fucked up and look back at being disgusted by the matter of being turned into a child or god knows what.
Hell, I fucking need to get laid. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. It's better that I write it out like this than I stop here and take into consideration flashing through their attempts to fuck me up in the head with 'stall' 'bold move' and all the nightmarish devices and controls we've had through this.
Dear fucking god I'm so sick of staring at the color yellow and feeling it to have some significance. This show is too much, far too absurd with this shit. Fuck that shit.

<3
Skylar

Comments

forecastmazy said…
* Ies thabks Teddy,

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral