Che Williamsburg

I want to be very particular about what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.
Hi there, you're watching my T.V. show and i'm growing.
I've realized the reason I do everything is because I AM better than other people.
That's the drive, that I want to spit on you when I've succeeded.
I want to laugh at you.
I want to spit directly in your eye at my success.
That's the reason I do this, for the selfish reason of succeeding.
That's the reason I live, everything and everybody is a course of the wall, another brick, another element.
It's merely a matter of success. Selfishness. The need to succeed.
The good/bad things. Everything. The reason I wake up in the morning, the need to succeed, it's all self motivated.
It's because I'm better than you and I'm going to back it up, I'm going to succeed and spit on everyone who's failed.
Because that's the only reason to live.
It's cute that they have people argue on my t.v. show. I love plotlines. It's like I'm urinating on the real world.
Love myself better than you know its wrong but what can I do. I'm on a plane.
No but fucking seriously.

Comments

Forecastmazy said…
Occupywallstreet Kade finds he cannot put his novel Fairfield, connecticut back on Wikipedia to place Teddy mapes in the timeline he must keep Teddy in the store Slumberland puzzle Steve jobs is mentioned again And in 2017 Pussyfucker on anc Contunues:* 203.913.5244
Forecastmazy said…
I linked into big brother to keep the show hip they took out a doctor but we kept Gio now I talk to these people daily they even went back into the house to takk to Zibgbot littlenemohb continues I hope i dont loose an America by loosibg Adderall they say I couod feel less and I am in some dimension?Adderallcoukd be lost in Fuel??? But its like water Where i am from. **
forecastmazy said…
I dont even know where the adderall went this man he they tried to turn my mother into a hat I released a plauge the doctor stopped using health first and this kid Sydney wants to go crazy again and claims he gonna tell every doctor and disability in chaos! crazy and donald trump still Africa! Hanging g on a a president. Yeah both me. 2021

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral