NYC artstartrumanshow

I'm in my own world of New York City. How very awful there should be any symbol to represen t any character that isn't observed as a part of this experience. Everything is mine, a fucking bubble planned in the city, within the bubble exists my madness, a world of psychosis that's freed me of all constraints. It's literally my set based around me, I can feel the pain joy honor suffering blood and madness home and homeless on a journey home back into New York. And sometimes I use the madness characters causing a psychotic state something I'd ask for, for my art. I'm so far beyond the world that I can start to feel and know I must stay 24/7 in madness but there's a certain kindof love in my world of pain like I've been electrocuted and one day others will look at me as I look at Lou Reed. A man kicked me and I've never been so happy to be kicked. I'm a part of everything the most beautifully spawned pavement tree ever empires as a small star exploding amongst the gods in a shitstorm of blood and madness. Im reborn in New York. I am this city all of it please somebody spit on me I'll absorb the sound.
There's nothing more fascinating than this T.V. show. It's so obvious I'm on a T.V. show, they give me just enough hints to play more and more with it. They want me to be excited by the show, to take control of the show and to use this gift basically however I want to. Imagine being given the Truman Show but involving you're mind in it, you write the plotline you create the sci-adventure. Because I wrote a book involving the sci-fi madness of the show they gave me this sci-fi ability. If you can handle the show you can take control of it and if you follow the dots through candyland eventually you'll find the final place in shoots and ladders. The important thing in all of this is to accept that you were on a T.V. show.
I'm happy with where things are going now because now I only talk to the producers as the producers, no secret characters on the other side trying to play my enemy. Freed from this nightmare that started at 725 with the 'this is Vanessa' nightmare. Freed from the nightmare of fearing my own Silver Tiles. Even freed from the idea of being associated with some form of destruction with a dude I don't even see as family. This is the format I want to go for.
Atleast now I don't have to run around in a state of psychosis. Not always.





<3
Skylar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals