Laughter upon the show

part of the efforts within my daily form of existence within this show is laughing at it, the technology within it and their attempts to break me. When it comes down to it I do it all for myself, I will never love anyone more than myself. Everything is for me, essentially in this show is for me and the right to be better than other people, to have the power to shit on others in economy, in art, in sex (which is a form of art).
There are only actors and saints in this world. Some benefit the cause others don't. Why Williamsburg, why NYC, why art? Because these are all elements to be better than others. I spit upon the lesser ones. If you are not willing to take what you want on the death of others, to succeed or die, to as Manson said 'hate every motherfucker that's in your way' you don't deserve it. This is the calling of life, to ruthlessly win; there is nothing else but death. These are the moments of life, this is all life is, succeed with a vicious aggression and every moment counts towards it. I will succeed in everything I want in this show (if I have to kill for it) and my soilders will do the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals