Slaughter the mouse

So we're in Times Square and I see Mickey Mouse with a fucking 'I love you' tongue and all I can think of is how Mickey Mouse's escapade is ass raping Coney Island, and it sickens me. So I spit on Mickey Mouse, and I hit a little kid. I hate kids but a New Yorker kid, well...
So whatever the fuck the kids parents come after me and hit me twice int he face and so I run knowing well my body weight and ability; I'm not insane these guys can beat the shit out of me. It's a realism, the situation of bodily placement. But it felt good to be hit in the face, it felt like I was alive again where the rest of the show becomes moments in toying with my emotional struggle. And seeing if I'll still go towards the goal. There's a great deal more work to the goal, the physique and learning "player" which I wonder how is reflected via art neuveau girls. I am more creative than ever and the black and blue likely gives me a new character; different shading of skin color for this season. If Idont have some identifying mark how will people differentiate between the seasons when we all look back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

Quiet through the astral

comments in kernals