War

It's a psychological war. Playing this sort of game, with the astral and the mental.
It's really fucked up. I should be writing directly to Urban Outfitters girls so I'm going to at this moment. This shits very real, very realistic, very much happening and very much fucked up.
In the latest episode, I went through creating realms and going to battle against Halerina and it's owner. It hurt greatly but worked out really well. The trick with this thing is it attempts to get you angry all the time. It wants to take your own theories and just have you be ridiculously angry, stupid and absurd in reacting to everything. Basically it wants you to turn into it. It wants you to become one of the savages over the demon knight boarder of Bridgeport. It also wants you to become the villain, or rather more specifically it wants you to die. Since you can see all of this on T.V. I don't have to explain what goes on in my head, let me explain how it feels. Many times it hurts physically. When we go into 'battle' it's actually like that. A fucking battle. It's incredibly fucking weird to live within a video game but this is the fucking deal. My entries reflect my level of sanity at that moment and it's pretty much a constant battle. It's done this for over a year and wants to steal every girl I've loved, well everything I love in general but I explained that last entry.
I'm learning the ropes of this which I should have at the start of series 1. I feel like I missed an instruction manual or something (or didn't take it seriously). No, no, it's rather serious. Not to mention in all consideration how I'll be reflected in the arts community, in hipsterville, in Fairfield. Stopping art is essentially absurd. This thing's made it hard to do anything. And then I decided to stand.
It's an incredibly fucked up situation over here on the astral plane of Hart St.
I just started to check out what's been placed in my own body/brain/astral that I had to fix. This is stuff you should do before you enter the spiritual running man that is Silver Tiles which binded together two sides which you'd never assumed as one for the greater good and now they're essentially all stuck together, combined for the fact that we all want the same shit (Trine); so if I fall we all fall.
I would love to get Hughes advice on this one.
I stopped calling out to my saints, b/c I thought I'd try to reflect a reality that doesn't exist and took the show on a different root.
Definitely need chats with them. This is a maze and there are levels. If they don't assist me in this we're all going to fail, I won't get the club and we'll miss something amazing in a one in a lifetime (and soultime) opportunity. Ya'll, guide me. However ya'll can, guide me man. Asap.

<3
Skylar

Comments

Fuck you new york.for your gay T.v show Wild comes woth me.

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral