astral assistance

I called upon the Rosicrucians for astral assistance in this battle. It gets a bit psychotic at times, so I brought in a form of help to assist in astral protection. I'm unsure exactly of how many I was being attacked from but it seemed as though this was the best idea possible. It seems like time I go out on the show and write something other than the blog. Although the blog is incredibly key. The astral beating last night brought further levels but is incredibly disturbing. I find it changes my entire reality. What I place in astral key books, and the whole situation.
I ponder the outside. I think now I get where this is all going.
It's incredibly far out @ times. Like at all times. I need to built then go out and create. I've got it now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral