Astral vibrations

Hallerina makes an awful attack on everything I am. My brain bleeds, I fight back with the same energy (different from I) but it only delays the situation: then I'm eventually returned to the same state of painful energy dark and burning craving more and more hate. When the fight happened (one punch run adventure I felt an addictive rush for more) it places machines I. My head, shadows of me that hate all I love. I haven't figures out the answer fuck you Carmen's ex for this and attacking all that I love. I'm trying spiritual energy but having problems with my base kondalini.
<3
Skylar

Comments

I Think i fed Fairfield to pete The occupy orange x Says it like Thinjs i Died because I did not become famous I am famous for Adderall.
forecastmazy said…
Solar abc ajax connectirs teeth 4030 9 on Abc sadie dayszeezse..***...

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral