creature attacks 1998-2008

this has been a spiritual attack from the start: the spiritual creature known as "baboosh" appeared from the start. In an attempt to attack my 5 chakras and prevent me from starting a spiritual revolution. I am the center offspringing as I'd said at the start of the show more equally more more imprtant souls/people/artists. The world exists for artists, we change the astral structure of the world. We decide which way the planet furthers itself, it has been my destiny to further the world astrally/physically through the formation of something solid, a revolution, a picture I've always seen in the center of my mind as what I'm supposed to do. This is the destiny I am now fulfilling through the furthering of the hermetic process I went through @ s.v.a.
This is what I've realized through the release in memory/energy through todays battle. Nobody can enter your body or mind unless you let them; but they'll try never reaching the interior. However fortunately I didn't trust them so I set up Ketu to protect me. Everything used against me and altered in my mind is restored. I take control and this until the end of the battle am protected, my soul may not be harmed. The formation of the island physically and everything I set up subconciously protected me. It set up a loop because my soul never fully trusts my personality because it has a big mouth, thus it hides items and protections because the mission is more important than my persona wants. Leading us to todays point the successive refillment of truth in astral belief and symbolic understanding. 7 chakras to fix one by one. It attacked the mind then the base chakra and went from. There. Now they must be restored.

I am Nemo the rebirth of dream. Beyond what I've known I've faced a rebirth of my existence, grown and battled through my dreams my third ability taken, astral souls merged in the name of light fulfilled through time future past clashing ways of light and dark and returned to new York through Manhattan to Williamsburg. Via means beyond myself I awaken.

Comments

"Babooah"Is:nowThe.friend of Kade He no Longer wish to:Live in New york.After the show.Found:A.b c It looked Like they had himBut he passed The.testAnd.gotBavj.IntiU s.frdgiv1

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral