Charge up creations/walks across soundscapes

So, I've got everything set thus far. And the walk across Williamsburg under the J,M,Z involved running through astral realms and reaching points of the past. It's all really quite, well, fucking happening. And it's a fantastic thing, Williamsburg will be built off the energy of Silver Tiles. Our combined astral auras will create the club/the refinery/the visual axis. It's not like a far out hippy thing, it's all for serious, Hughes clearly has machines to proove it. On the outside world kids everyone are surfing the astral realm and alas I openly shared a great deal of important secrets for the new generation, for generation XY so we could change the world, so Generation Y could change everything. So if they took me out the others wouldn't fall, and I spread this across the world. I even read you "secret" Rosicrucian teachings. I wanted to open the world of possibilties I found to you. Particularly to create another culture, to save the world from the mistakes of the past through opening up the possibilities of the future. I didn't lie, whatever works works. I hid from doing it for a great period of time. I was traumatized in Mannhatta, hid about this and assumed nazis came to storm me and thus I had to move to Brooklyn. I built a nation of esoteric hipster dreams off the nightmare that became my life. Even dispelled the idea of drugs/spirituality ever being apart (this is obvious that they're one, but once upon a time the woman at 'Rockstar' said something like 'I don't like this author she smokes cigarettes how can she meditate?') and that kind of turned me off. Sure, the women later gave me some sage like advice after providing my moldavite but that particular comment just embittered me. So, what about the 60s, what about the 90s, what about everyone else and their energy circles? You're telling me only people who have a spiritual property of nature can reach the astral plane? When it's all about energy projection and the chemicals inside you are energy levels, making your energy components. There's no reason to think astral travel and spirituality has anything to do with nature. I feel a complete deal more spiritual in Manhattan than anywhere else. I also feel that Fairfield has another spiritual quality. And that Williamsburg is being built on the astral realms of our time here now, on the energy of the clash against the past, we're becoming the New Beatles, we're opening gateways like Nirvana we're changing shit and it'll never go back. We'll represent to the world a symbol of art, spirit, body, time, eternity. So, we're taking all of this into consideration. And you're watching on the telly how this effects me, my aura, my battles, everything.
Because you've watched my aura go from complete joy to complete depression. If I come ever reach such a thing.
Happy to nothing. Whatever.
The point is you've monitored madness streamed in with cum sucking joy from the lovely situation of pain and suffering many times in the shower and reaching a world that never exists but always does.
And at times I laugh. Because I'm talking to a thing that shouldn't exist.
And I'm avoiding talking to it.
It won't give up it wants me dead goddamn this voice inside my head.
<3
Skylar

Comments

forecastmazy said…
No really it's this thing so no really and this thing is crazy and yeah this thing is pretty crazy mike/kade fearsexdream.diaryland.com gone and forecastmszy origibal books in project folders wrote these for fun didnt tjink it be a thi g forever abc tv show please little nemo eats skittles.

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral