Awokened

Something awoken within me. I recall being hypnotized and I recall what they do during the night. I do not accept lightly being called roshambo. I find this highly insulting. All shall be accomplished. The modeling, the film, the company. I simply find no reason to stop and see this attempt to call me roshambo an attempt to allow me to take myself less seriously. There is nothing in this world I take more seriously than myself.
I don't understand why I would ever allow myself to take myself less seriously.
This is foolishness I will not allow. It seems as though I make a great leap forward and they attempt to push it down. Then I see what's happened and I make a further effort.
I am not this roshambo.

<3
Skylar

Comments

forecastmazy said…
Yeah no they talking about being in a biodome mike/kade makes things good after the miracle of endgame please add in endgame miracle litgle nemo on hbo

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals

Quiet through the astral