Quiet through the astral

So I'm learning to use the energy that's been placed before hand for me. Like, it's essentially I go into these realms and these places and take the energy that I needed that I've placed for myself years and years ago. Sometimes you'll do this in a past life, sometimes you'll do this in agreement with God or what you may call the high entity of light that sends us to this planet to advance the progress of the world. The true evil in this world is not a cliche about sexuality that the Catholic church found in being overtaken when it's progress was stunted by the force which is actual evil, not the idea of sin promoted through the 1950s Eisenhower years of gays and weirdos burning in the eternal fire which a stan similar to the villian in Legend pokes you with a hot rod. More so the true evil in this world is the prevention of progress, which stops us from evolving as one.

On today's episode you're watching as I struggle with my newfound ability, combining my soul together with that of dream. I am now told truths through my dreams and understand what has happened. Through this I've come to understand that I haven't spent enough time on my body/mind traveling through my soul in the realm of dream. This is one of the alterations I've come to understand. In the timeline in reality and why this has happened to I ands to us all.
The evil attempting to fight me holds it's own astral body and is trying to grow through dreams slashed against themselves into fear. You're watching any form of fear my personality has but internally and with energy you're watching as my soul battles the force that should not be. We're at a critical point in the planet I'm simply the exodus from the past.

Each alignment, each moment has led us to this point. To Brooklyn, to the past and to the future.
I don't understand it all, but maybe I will when I grow up.
Even in spiritual battles I quote Conor Oberest, how incredibly appropriate.
As you watch this, you're watching my spiritual abilities grow. Each movement further my astral body has changed the structure of where we're going with this. As I do this, my Silver Tiles are growing stronger as well. And as they do this, so are the other indigo children without knowing it awakening. They're getting "luckier", more charming, feeling better inside they're mind without knowing it.
This is what our symbolic diagram means in the 635 apartment. The 'Silver Tiles' formula for the world.
From them to I to Williamsburg to s.v.a. to n.y.c. to the world.
You're watching this. And you're watching our evolution, from within and without.
You can also see the damage astrally before I do.
The battles grow as each element evolves. This is an Earth wound battle.
This is the Indigo evolution without Tom Cruise as spokesman.
Nobody likes the overzealous, and yet the scientologists are right about alot.
As you can see, the church of scientology holds a decent amount of shit true.

Peel and see flashbacks and evolutions protections in real time and television show keys through the positive light and the guardians against those who'd harm the dots within the placement of star borne tower crux.

<3
Skylar

Comments

forecastmazy said…
Montreal canada can keep.of them i want no froemdship with any of these things they wernt worth it all the jail time to.make a princess amd.bloody shit absurd i break up with connector thing littoe nemo on hbo
forecastmazy said…
******************6969\***€€******6969*****696969*********696969****696969****696€696****€€*6€696€6€*******6€67€****6969\*****€**696*68**********
forecastmazy said…
***********************************/9696€****696***€**€787*€69669******6969696€***€*************696696€*****6966€***€6969696€***********€******€*€**********€***€*******************€*************€€******€******************************€*******€*******************69696***€€69696969696€**69696€****€69696696******€€*6969696*€€69696€*******6969669\**696€******€€

Popular posts from this blog

astral realms in an ancient landmark to call home

comments in kernals